BioAlabama is the leading voice of Alabama’s biotechnology and life sciences industries representing the important work done in Alabama in agriculture, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, hospitals, research testing, medical labs, and more. Our member driven initiatives provide a strong business climate for the advancement of innovative products that improve lives and promote economic benefits to the state.
Join BioAlabama today and help us create an even stronger economic climate to foster success of the biotechnology and life sciences industries in the state.
All BioAlabama members receive the following benefits:
- Affiliation with the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), the national authority and advocacy group for the bioscience industries
- Access to a comprehensive network of contacts in industry, academia, research, and service sectors
- Legislative advocacy at the state and federal levels for policies and issues involving or impacting the biosciences
- Company profile listed on BioAlabama.com
- Member-Only Access to Membership Directory and other resources
- Invitations to quarterly BioMixer networking events, life sciences and entrepreneurial workshops, training seminars and more
- Complimentary subscription to BioAlabama’s monthly E-Newsletter updates
- Social media promotion of your company, news, and events
- Up to five (5) designated contacts at your organization to receive BioAlabama communications
Bioscience Company Membership
This category is open to any for-profit biotech, biopharma, therapeutic, diagnostic, medical device, CRO, bioIndustrial, bioAgriculture or other bioscience-based company. Startup membership is available to any for-profit startup company with less than $2 million in annual revenues.
Associate Company Membership
This category is open to any for-profit organization that provides products and/or services to the biotechnology and life sciences industry, such as banking, accounting, legal, staffing, software and consulting firms.
Non-Profit/Research/University Department Membership
This category is open to any not-for-profit educational, governmental or other organization that conducts education, research, provides research grants, patent licensing or other assistance to biotechnology, device or life science-related companies.
Open to companies or organizations with headquarter operations outside of Alabama.
Chairman’s Circle Membership
The Chairman’s Circle membership offers the ultimate year-round recognition for your organization, as a leader of the Alabama biotech and life sciences community and a major supporter of BioAlabama’s mission. In return, you will receive a holistic approach to your sponsorship and maximum exposure for your organization. Membership in the Chairman’s Circle is limited to 5 companies annually.
|Membership Level||Bioscience Member||Associate Member||Non-Profit / Research / University|
|Start Up Company||$100||–||–|
In addition to your annual membership in BioAlabama, we offer multiple opportunities to elevate the visibility for your organization through sponsorships of important events, including our annual meeting, the annual science symposium, and our quarterly networking mixers. Please visit BioAlabama.com for a listing of upcoming events and sponsorship opportunities.